Final words from Thorasin

root chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Sat Oct 13 21:37:26 EDT 2001

Hello there :-)

I have to admitt that from time to time I suffer from verbal diahreah so
I'll make this country simple.

If the people/person who owns the domain name hawklord.com transfers the
ownership of that domain to me I will take full leagal responsibility
for that domain name.

All I want is full ftp access to hawkwind.com  (I need that,  I will not
use it)

If you put any porn there I will remove it.

If you libel there I remove libel.

If you have mp3's there without express permission etc. I remove them.

I remove ANY political/religious content (maybe ;-})

Basickly I let you do what you want.  I promise NEVER to upload
ANYTHING.
(I am not a censor I am a friend)

You keep ALL your access

I will do NOTHING except take full leagal responsibility for your
actions.

                      FREEDOM IS EVERYTHING

I will die for your freedom gladly.

I am FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!       I am so pissed off with pissy domain name
arguments...    Cyber sitters are scum, they should be sent to the
desert and left to die.     You people are just you.   FREE SPEACH!!!
I Will defend you to my last breath  (for fucks sake if you loose what
hope has the free software movement?  anyone with money will shit on
anyone without money.   The Internet is FREEDOM KEEP IT THAT WAY PLEASE

THE INTERNET IS THE ONLY FREEDOM THERE IS FOR MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

YOU LOT SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!!!!)

Leagal presidents are just that  (some poor sap in the 70's pleaded
guilty to making a preperation from psylocybin mushrooms when in fact
all he did was dry them....  Now anyone with mushrooms risks getting
done for class A drug)

I will marter myself... actually I won't because in this case I know I
win.
I don't want to damage Hawkwind (Hawkwind is my religion)
I don't want to piss off Brock
I don't care if I piss Brock off (he has upset enough people and I'm not
thinking of musicians or anyone connected with music)

WAKE UP!!!!!

ITS NOT JUST YOU THAT WILL SUFFER

Chris

verbal diahorea follows....

(still fighting after the 27th, I went a bit too renagade...  I've no
idea where I can buy vynal...  cd quality sucks I WILL NEVER PAY > £2
FOR A CD)

I could make an exception for NIK or Bob but I will never buy a
comercial cd EVER not even official Hawkwind... well maybe if thats the
only way...

I hate the music industry

YES I love Hawkwind

I love freedom

I love linux

I hate microsoft

I hate the city

I love the mountain

I live on a mountain

In isolaton

with 4 dogs 1 cat

I do stuff with horses

I live on £40 a week

I am as rich as I want to be

I'm richer than ANY city dweller

I am isolated I don't know what happens

Are there free festivals any more?

Blood greetings to the convoy

What happend to hippy valley (or whatever it was called) Teepee village?
I know I am near it but I never hear of it anymore.

I remember Argyll St, Norwich...   I fought there for ya but we lost

I fight here for ya and we'll win!
I'm older and bolder!

SHIT,  I'm doing it...  Your just dreaming it.    (you know who you are)
-- INSERT --
95,1          Bot

Enjoy the tour;-)