(no subject)

root chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Sat Oct 13 23:33:10 EDT 2001

"f. rat" wrote:

> like where you get name root - like i reck i got sum claim to copyright
> hwever i think you probly nice sensible guy - so i guess i let you off
> wid it dis time like - b4 i get to hawk liost and reclaim nuclear warp
> capability CRAFT YOU MUTHAQ!!!!!!

Yo,

Sorry my mailer is Netscape... something to do with this newsgroup is
not good for Netscape so my name gets changed to my local login name on
this pc

Now it is bad that I always log in as root (I am linux NOT microslop)
because that is BIG security hole and means you lot out there can try to
access my box when I am logged onto internet

But I know the holes and doubt you can hurt me

Until I can be bothered to sort out my mailer Im going to be root...
One day I hit it with big hammer!

Chris