Final words from Thorasin

root chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Sun Oct 14 15:00:46 EDT 2001

Hi ya,

"f. rat" wrote:

> what if u sore this?  how respond??!! MUTHAQ: defined.

Don't understand MUTHAQ

> try it muthaq! (f rat)

OUTCH!!!  I think I understand... a very important word is missing from
my e-mail!!!

I meant to say

I do _NOT_ support paedeophilia.  I do support privacy

The _NOT_ is REALLY important

Sorry if it was missing from the original it was not a Freudian slip
just an honest mistake.
I make mistakes I just hope and pray everyone realises this was a
mistake.  I appologise unreservedly for any confusion or
misunderstanding I've caused.

What is MUTHAQ?

I'm supprised I've not been flamed over that one

Chris

--
CAABA, n.  A large stone presented by the archangel Gabriel to the
patriarch Abraham, and preserved at Mecca.  The patriarch had perhaps