HW:BOC:NIK:BRAIN:OFF:ALL: I've realised - Bickering

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sun Oct 14 16:15:52 EDT 2001

Dear All,

I've been on this list for the last six (or so) years.  Can we please
(*please*) stop bickering among ourselves?

No?  Thought not.  Here's my little two penn'orth.

We all like Hawkwind / Space-Rock-In-General.  We all like Blue Oyster Cult.

Where's the problem?

Let's all talk about what we like.

Let's not argue about what we don't like.

We don't argue about semantics.

We don't bicker like schoolgirls.

Andy Gilham is a top bloke. and has been shat on.

The whole domain name hes been blownout of all proportion.

Nik's stuff is either great or shite.

Recent Hawkwind stuff is either great or shite.

Larry "<>" is either a top bloke or a total twat - whichever you prefer.

Mike Coleman is either a top bloke or a total twat - whichever you prefer.

PLEASE - see article three.

If this is going to carry on, I'll be tempted to f**k off as well.  I know I
don't post here very often, but I really enjoy it here, and I don't want to
have to leave because of petty minded bollocks.

Arguement is the great thing about thingy.

Love,

Rich.

OBcd - "Automobile - Di Morizio"