OFF: Gov't Mule _The Deep End, Vol. 1_ pre-order

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Tue Oct 16 16:03:36 EDT 2001

Given we have both kollectors and Gov't Mule fans on here, I thought the
following might be of interest. :-)

If you pre-order the upcoming Gov't Mule _The Deep End, Vol. 1_ CD from
the official site before 19th October, you will also get the bonus CD,
"Hidden Treasure" which features a preview of the upcoming DVD on the
making of the album, along with four previously unreleased live cuts by
the Mule (a cover of ZZ Top's "Jesus Just Left Chicago" and an acoustic
"Soulshine" are two mentioned).  You also are automatically entered in a
drawing for various goodies, including a guitar, bass, and tickets to a
Mule show of your choice.  Finally, you also get a link to a site with
information about the album and various streaming content.

You can order through the link on the official Gov't Mule WWW page
(http://www.mule.net/), or via http://stores.musictoday.com/deepend

Note, you have to pre-order before 19th October, and through those
links.  If you pre-order through CDNow, say, you aren't guaranteed to
get the bonus CD.  I heard a rumour that some of the initial run to
shops will also have the bonus CD, but as far as I know, pre-ordering
through the "official channels" is the only way to guarantee getting
this.

Like I said, I thought kollectors and Gov't Mule fans may be interested.

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa