Unreserved appology

f. rat hawkfan at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Oct 17 13:44:07 EDT 2001

Chris Gibbs wrote:

> Hi ya,
>
> Turning message headers on...
>
> I now realise the messages sent to me by f.rat distorting my views
> regarding paedeophilia were sent to me personlly not to this news
> group...
>
> At first I thought I'd made a mistake, then I got a second message from
> him, realised what he had done and then thinking you will all think I'm
> a nonce I freaked out
>
> Sorry everyone.
>
> Chris
> --
> Self Test for Paranoia:
>         You know you have it when you can't think of anything that's
> your own fault.

I apologise too.

I had not intended to misrepresent your views on paedohilia - this message
was sent personally to you alone after you had posted portions of my
private mails on the newsgroup. I simply wondered how you would feel about
having parts of your private life twisted a little and put on public
display.

I am so very sorry.

f rat

(paraphrase - "nothing more to say at this juncture")