OFF: Anthrax alert (somewhat tasteless...)

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Oct 18 13:55:29 EDT 2001

mike c wrote:

> hehe- Hi Brian-
>
> just tell me you have all your chest hairs intact, unless you have noone at
> all....

I've never had a body hair discussion on BOC-L before. Lemmy's warts, sure,
but not body hair. ;-)

Which makes me think, has anyone here ever gone as Lemmy for Halloween? He
should have his own costume kit, a la Elvira.

"Lemmy(tm): comes with wart decals, Iron Cross, GravelThroat with applicator
(patent pending) and cardboard Rickenbacker. Jack Daniels sold separately."

Brian