HW/NIK: Greasy Truckers Party 2001

Thu Oct 18 13:59:27 EDT 2001

        Yes, it'll probably be awful. But some kind of ICU are playing as
well as Man, and the sheer coas may be wort beholding. So I'm going. Is
anyone else and if so, shall we meet beforehand? I'm inclining towards the
Shakespeare's Head on Kingsway as then I can get food beforehand. Anyone
else got views? Yours,
                        Jon

--
Jonathan Jarrett, part-time bookseller's assistant & medieval historian
Pembroke Cambridge   "I flatter myself that we are almost the only people