HW: Rock City (here we go).

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Fri Oct 19 13:51:54 EDT 2001

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 02:33:05PM +0100, J D wrote:
> Difficult to define "what was missing" .....
> [...]
> Came away, disappointed, that's all I can really say.

It happens -- and it can be one's own mood as much as anything
the band does (or not).  That's how I felt after the Hawkestra,
which a lot of people thought was great despite the problems.
And I remember someone else posting about their disappointment
with the XMas party, which for me is right up there fighting it
out with SD'97 for best-ever HW gig.

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
The world has been attacked.  The world must respond ... [but] we must
be guided by a commitment to do what works in the long run, not by what
makes us feel better in the short run.
        - Jean Chrétien, Prime Minister of Canada