HW: Torquay gig in November

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Oct 19 15:34:37 EDT 2001

I have to be in Devon on family business around 20th November so I
thought I'd pre-order a few tickets for Torquay and try to persuade some
family members along...   I've got the tickets but to my surprise the
lass said that they are not selling very well.   So if anyone is around
there from the Hawkwind camp can you put some posters up along the sea
front or something!     It seems word hasn't got around yet.

cheers
jill