HW: Rock City (here we go).

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Fri Oct 19 17:40:24 EDT 2001

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 09:32:24PM +0100, Nick Medford wrote:
> [...] seemed to me that Ron was becoming increasingly erratic [by last spring's
> tour]: I didn't see
> the Alien tour but lots of people said he was the best thing to happen to
> HW for years, so my impression is that he was contributing much more
> when he first joined. I'm not really surprised he's gone.  I hope he gets it
> together 'cos I think there is some talent lurking there somewhere, [...]

Yet another brilliant flake *sigh*.  Nik, Calvert, Ron.  Not to
mention Syd Barrett, but HW seems to have had more than their
share...

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
The world has been attacked.  The world must respond ... [but] we must
be guided by a commitment to do what works in the long run, not by what
makes us feel better in the short run.
        - Jean Chrétien, Prime Minister of Canada