OFF: Different Motorhead Question/ Bajina

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Oct 19 19:59:35 EDT 2001

 There is also a limited CD of 1000 copies (pretty sure of the number)
where each copy is numbered, live at Manchester Apollo, which is pretty
much Live 83 "Vol. 2"......

and on the Bajina subject, maybe "breaking new ground" was pushing it, but
I played it yet again, and all I can say is that had I been at that gig, I
would have been the loudest, stupidest, cheering freak of the lot-

Ron Tree is like a high performance race car, sometimes they catch fire and
crash, but when they are running hot, it's all worth it-

some of the renditions on here surpass the Hawkwind ones (Ron Tree wise),
and I hope I get a jillion more albums of him before the Holy War
microbializes.......

The song "Tonic Sulpher" is "majestic"? which is a JT tune, and in addition
to the quite enjoyable HW stuff, there is also the ICU material which is
timeless as a Pink Floyd LP should have been, and of course Calvert stuff,
etc..of which you'd be hard pressed to find a better man than Ron, and no
offense to Bob, I prefer Ron-  more wicked and kicking...... and of course
this is a live album, not even studio, but it's just a load of fun, has
super neat sound effects and humour, and is just a bloody nice little
drinking + smoking companion- etc, etc, blah blah blah

great man- hope he doesn't die

and if you never liked Ron, or ICU, or Judge, skip it and don't look back

peace

really!  I only did this because of the Motorhead question really, figured
I needed to go kill myself or something

cheers

mike