Bajina-little more /bag-o-nerves

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Oct 20 03:31:38 EDT 2001

I can't sleep,  wish to make trimming adjustments to previous comments

 When I compared Ron Tree stuff on this CD, I didn't mean the HW versions
are better- (they are different, and in a looser environ)

no

what I meant was he FREAKS OUT in places that are really cool using some
wicked (meaning good) vocal treatments and I really got off on it-

I take my now familiar step into limbdom, and say- I'm not so sure Ron is
disconnected from the mothership in reality, and I was imagining he went
"on loan" to Judge Trev (or something like) (imagine that! quite an
imagination I have??).....

also-  this CD does not feature Nik-   so I personally see it as a
collective of J.Trev and Ron covers (where applicable) and not a normal
"Conscious Of HW" competition outing.......

anyway, for those like me that just want to grab up the goods by any of
these people who have stood at one of the HW controls or ICU......over the
years, and especially get "a cool 'un"  my thumb went up.......

*exhale*

and I am not even sure the ICU camp doesn't currently use terms that start
with "w" letters, were I to come up in passing idle talk (with evil
chuckles as well, or just disjointed stern frowns)

PS- so the Yule CD has a Huw pic huh???

I will like that

I didn't realize how many great shots had now appeared on his site until
last night

they snuck some in on me.....

bye for 10 minutes or so

mike