Yule info!

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Oct 20 15:12:07 EDT 2001

 Hi Guido

Andy G. and Stuart H. both sell these things-  specialize in this stuff-
when you deal with others, you can be subject to bits of histerical
waiting, or even
back-orders, back orders hahahahahahahaha-   but then there are shops that
get that stuff, one that comes to mind is OM (Other Music) in (I believe),
Manhattan
My mind is getting fuzzy, but I think the only *proper* HW CD to come out
in USA is a recent reissue of "In Your Area"

if I realize I am wrong, somebody will correct me, and if they don't I'll
correct myself....

cheers

ps- I recommend the one without the hair as a start.
mike c