RFH...a short review

KevinSommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Sat Oct 20 17:23:16 EDT 2001

KevinSommers
Cogito ergo sum, I think...

Jez Huggett was on stage as well, although you had to see him to know that.
During the soundcheck, Huw and Jez joined Tim for this song, and it sounded
fantastic, with Jez adding a 'light jazz' feel, which I normally hate, but
which worked perfectly there.  After that, Jez was inaudible for the first
half of the show. ????

> HASSAN I SAHBA (SPACE IS THEIR)
> The worst song of this evening. Performed like performed in the
> last couple
> of years. The best of this song is the middle part.
> This song was performed for the 1st time in 1976. HW stopped playing it in
> March 1978 during the USA tour.
> Than again the band started to perform Hassan in July 1986 (Exeter). Up
> from this date this song was performed EVERY YEAR.

Except 1998?