Yule info!

Craig Shipley mr_ship at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sat Oct 20 17:50:52 EDT 2001

Well, I just checked CDNow and they have 114 bits available from Hawkwind.
Yule isn't one of them. The domestics are reasonably priced, all hovering
around US$15.00 but figure on at least another US$8~10 for the UK imports.

NP: Free System Projekt & Dave Brewer / Okefenokee Dreams (synthesizer music
recorded live in the Okefenokee swamp in southern Georgia. TD fans would
love it. 'Tron samples abound!)

Ship