HW: RFH...a short review

Mick Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Sat Oct 20 22:55:16 EDT 2001

Bernhard wrote:
>All in all a very good gig. Not as good as CANTERBURY (one of the best gigs
>I have ever heard from HAWKWIND) but I like it
>
>Lets wait what the November tour will bring.
>I hope it will be:
>
>- A couple of new songs
>- Each gig WITHOUT Hassan I Sahba
>- DAMNATION ALLEY back in the set..... PLEEEEEEASE Dave!!!!
>
>Any other comments ?

>cheers
>Bernhard

Thanks for the review Bernhard, I couldn't make RFH gig, but I enjoyed Canterbury. 'Solitary Mindgames' isn't a song I've ever really liked, but the version at Canterbury with the new section added (loads of brilliant violin from Simon)made it a highlight for me. As for a couple of new songs, well my sugesstion is for a song which is absolutley crying out to be played live, and (I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong Bernhard!) I don't think it ever has....
NUCLEAR DRIVE

Mick

May there always be starlight on the path...Burnham Jr.