HW: Damned by the curse of Damned (was Re: Greasy Truckers Party 2001)

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Sat Oct 20 20:03:41 EDT 2001

On Sat, 20 Oct 2001 14:43:50 -0400, you sent through the ether:

>I was thinking about this subject, and I'm continually amazed at how RIFE
>the Damned are with Hawkwind connections (some mighty tenuous):

Captain Sensible plays on 2 tracks on "The Maximum Effect"

& he was in "Short commercial break" a one-off band with Trev & Fred..

I just went on holiday with the Damned's merchandising person.. does that
count? ;)

-S.