Off: MQB

Dan Witt Lwitt1 at QWEST.NET
Sat Oct 20 22:47:44 EDT 2001

As karen had pointed out I saw Mr. Quimby's Beard last night in Milwaukee.
I think I put 700 miles on my car to see the show.  It was a great show and
I encourage everyone to go see them.  They played for about 2 hours with
Harvey Bainbridge joining for the encore Jam.  The light show was more
intense this year, Jim has some new effects and a laser as well.

I have a nice recording of the show, if there is any interest I'll make it
available on two CDs and maybe MP3 on the web.