HW: RFH...a short review

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Sun Oct 21 03:15:12 EDT 2001

Hi Mick

At 22:55 20.10.2001 +0100, you wrote:

>Thanks for the review Bernhard, I couldn't make RFH gig, but I enjoyed
Canterbury. >'Solitary Mindgames' isn't a song I've ever really liked, but
the version at >Canterbury with the new section added (loads of brilliant
violin from Simon)made it a >highlight for me. As for a couple of new
songs, well my sugesstion is for a song >which is absolutley crying out to
be played live

Yes indeed. SOLITARY MIND GAMES was brillant in Canterbury!!

>and (I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong Bernhard!) I don't think it
ever
>NUCLEAR DRIVE
I agree with Colin. It was played in November 1984 as a mixture of NUCLEAR
TOY and NUCLEAR DRIVE
The words from N-TOY and the sound from N-DRIVE

I really would like to see NUCLEAR DRIVE live. Any chance Dave, Huw ???

cheers
Bernhard