HW: Cybersquatting?

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Sun Oct 21 20:22:42 EDT 2001

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001 16:06:27 -0400, you sent through the ether:

>There is a link to an open invitation from Nik to other current and past
>members of the band to participate...interesting to read his stated
>intentions.  I wonder if the actual gig will be like this or just a chaotic
>shambles?

Well, I wasn`t expecting much from the Hawkestra & I was pleasantly surprised,
they started shakey but did great versions of Hasan I Sahba, You Shouldn`t Do
that & Master of the Universe, VERY much heavier then trad Hawkwind, and they
all had fun and they all got paid. Top night.

-S.
-happy.