Nikestra

Gesticulates Very Expressively shermarama at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Oct 22 07:28:38 EDT 2001

If you mean at the Greasy Truckers Party last night - give us a break, it
was only last night... The bit of paper with all the info on set-lists and
line-ups is still roaming round London.

The Headline News: It wasn't as bad as expected.
(But then four simultaneous bass players was always going to amuse me.)