HW: RFH...a short review

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Oct 22 08:15:29 EDT 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 05:22:46 -0400, Jobson, Eddie <EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET>
wrote:

>The Kings of Speed instrumental on the HW Zoo EP, where was that recorded?

Don't know the answer to this one

>Also, while I'm online. Nik mentioned at the Brixton gig that it would be
>recorded for video. Is that ever likely to be released?

Take a look at

http://www.nikturner.com/hwk_letter.html

Answer would appear to be no, for the forseeable future at least

>And lastly was Cpt. Lockheed ever released on CD?

Yes. Friend of mine has it, I can get the details from him if you like.

Nick M