HW: RFH...a short review

Craig Shipley mr_ship at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Oct 22 09:29:20 EDT 2001

Eddie Jobson (are you THAT Eddie Jobson?) asks:

Yup, on BGO Records. BGOCD5. Don't have the exact year that the CD was
released, but I think it was either the late '80's, early '90's (no
discernable clue to the date from either the CD or the inlay cards). Full
liner notes, credits and it even includes the lyrics to "The Widows Song"
which was not on the LP or the CD but was on "Friends & Relations; The
Rarities". Hmmm, sounds like it is time to burn a custom CD with the missing
track spliced in...

Ship