HW: Cybersquatting?

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Oct 22 10:06:47 EDT 2001

> Well, I wasn`t expecting much from the Hawkestra & I was
> pleasantly surprised,

I didn't know quite what to expect either and was likewise happily
surprised.  Ron and, especially, Jerry seemed to be the ones keeping it
together.  The problems seemed to be with starting and stopping songs, the
middle bits worked just fine.

> they started shakey but did great versions of Hasan I Sahba, You
> Shouldn`t Do
> that & Master of the Universe, VERY much heavier then trad
> Hawkwind, and they

With four bass players that's gonna happen!

> all had fun and they all got paid. Top night.
>
> -S.
> -happy.

All in all a top night, and ICU ceratainly rocked.  Count me in for
Dingwalls if it happens.

Nick