OFF: Skunky Beer

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Oct 22 16:36:50 EDT 2001

Theo wrote:

> I'd dispute their assertion that green glass inhibits skunkiness.
> Witness Molson Golden==green bottle==definitely skunky, wheras
> Molson Export==brown bottle==not skunky.  Molson Ice is kinda
> skunky too, and...sure enough, green bottle...

Maybe SU would be willing to offer you a grant to find out for sure? I'll
volunteer to be the objective taste tester--and I'll do it for free if I can
bring some friends over....

Brian
OBSong> "Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers" ZZ Top