Yule Ritual. Out Now????

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Oct 22 17:12:58 EDT 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Steve Johnson wrote:

:Subject: Yule Ritual.  Out Now????
:
:Could you give me some info on this that I can pass onto my local Indie
:record outlet, who, btw, knew nothing about this release.  And this is a GOOD
:record/cd outlet.
:
:When was it officially released in the UK?
:Why doesn't anyone know about it?
:
:Your starter for ten.  ( Sounds like an Indian waiter talking) LOL
:
:Steve.

Steve,

See http://www.voiceprint.co.uk/hawkwind/hawkvp19.htm

Surf up a level or two in order to get ordering info for your outlet.
They also have ecommerce available, if you want to order direct.

I got my copy from AndyG last week.

Thanks,

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559