HW: Capt. Lockheed CD (was RFH...a short review)

Chris Warburton desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM
Mon Oct 22 20:15:47 EDT 2001

At 14:29 22/10/01, Ship wrote:

>Yup, on BGO Records. BGOCD5. Don't have the exact year that the CD was
>released, but I think it was either the late '80's, early '90's (no
>discernable clue to the date from either the CD or the inlay cards).

Mine has (P)1999 BGO Records above the barcode on the bottom RH corner of
the back cover & on the disc.
I also has a square silver sticker proclaiming:-
"REMASTERED FROM ORIGINAL MASTER TAPES"
"ADDITIONAL SLEEVE NOTES" - Don't have the vinyl to compare, but I think
this is a porky
"FAITHFULLY RESTORED ARTWORK" perhaps, but crummily reproduced - I reckon I
could do better with a halfway decent scanner and colour laser printer.

ChrisW
NP: James Taylor Quartet - Check It Out, Best Of The Acid Jazz Years
Saw 'em tonight at Wavendon, danced mys ass off.  It may be a "No Smoking"
venue, but not when these guys are performing *G*