Off: MQB

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Mon Oct 22 23:46:12 EDT 2001

Whooaaah....but there's the other side of the coin.. I have never heard of
MQB, and probably wouldn't have thought about finding other recordings or
even attempted to look for them even if they were available for purchase.  I
mean...sheesh, I live in bumfuck Louisiana, and who in the hell is MQB.  I
would hope to think that they are that of themselves ala Metallica????

Ever heard of Papa Chubby?  Kewl stuff.  Found it on the internet, and will
probably purchase some of his new stuff.   Government Mule has free tunes
available on their site, as do the GD, Phil Lesh, etc....and I will still
buy their records, including the new ones because I like their music.  It's
the free stuff that made me aware of what they their new stuff sounds like.
Like alot of people,  I actually go to record stores and buy albums just to
see what they sound like for shits and grins, and spend alot of money doing
it.   Some still remain in their cellophane after one listening.   Oh well.

I  think at least limited releases on  the internet are beneficial to bands
trying to make a name for themselves.

The tunes that were mistakenly (?) made available here piqued my interest
enough, though to check out some of their other stuff and maybe even buy
some if it was easily available.

Thanks for the introduction to MQB, by the way, even if not band
sanctioned......