NIK: Nikestra ICU setlist?

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Tue Oct 23 00:40:07 EDT 2001

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:24:34 -0500, you sent through the ether:

>Now, a live release of that would be great if a good recording was
>made.....any word on that, Steve?

I`m afraid it was recorded to 16 track analogue.. I'm going to campaign to be
allowed to fix all my muck-ups before release!! I don`t think I got all the
way thru any song without a major blunder..

I think the plan is to do a "Greasy Truckers 2" album with snips of each band,
then a full live album of each band, don`t quote me on that tho..

-S.
-hates doctored live albums, will pay to doctor this one!