Off: MQB

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Oct 22 23:51:37 EDT 2001

>Let me add a few things here, just to clarify I guess.
>
>When I went to the show I asked for permission to tape, I was given
>permission to tape, I did nothing furtive.  I guess I assumed in that
>environment there was no problem with letting other people hear what I
>recorded.  There were 5 people that I saw taping the show, with either video
>or audio devices, all in plain sight.  I still believe now that the band
>will not have a problem with this, I really do, but I'm fine with whatever
>the decision is.

Jerry and/or I can talk to Hardy about this come Saturday, if you think it
would make things kosher and everything.  I know he reads this list (via the
archives at least) and so I'm guessing he understands the general commitment
we have towards supporting artists and would likely approve up to a certain
point. (like copying the 'commercial' albums and offering boot CDRs on Ebay
being the kind of 'point' I'm referring to).

BTW, all three MQB are available in the US through 'us' at
www.aural-innovations.com for those who want any of them, and I'm sure
AndyGee is the man (as usual) for those in the UK/Europe.  It's hard to just
recommend one (all three are really strong works), but for simplicity, just
pick the newest (The Definitive Undisclosed Mysteries...), and work
backwards ('Out There' and then 'MQB' S/T).

Grakkl (FAA)