OFF: Novadriver in the UK soon?

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Oct 23 01:33:00 EDT 2001

Me again...

I was just browsing through the site for the Detroit 'heavy groove/space
rock' band known as 'Novadriver' (those who just got my 2xCD compilation
will note the track by Walk on Water, who is nearly the same group w/ just a
different vocalist - similar style still but maybe a little heavier yet than
that track). Anyway, they just had a little writeup in Kerrraapppp! (which
is posted up there on their site), and they mention a plan to tour the UK in
November.  However, their tourdate list indicates that they have shows
planned for the local MI/OH area all the way into December (Cleveland show
Nov. 10th.  Might hit that one myself), so I'm guessing the 'New World
Order' has put them on hold as far as going 'cross the pond.  Anyway, those
of you into that sort of stoner thing that are in the UK might want to keep
your eyes open for Novadriver appearing in a pub near you in the
not-too-distant future, 'cause I'll probably forget to look at their site
when the time is right.

Grakkl (FAA)