Off: MQB

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Tue Oct 23 04:21:11 EDT 2001

I sent a note to Jim Lascko (where the Quimby's are staying) suggesting
Hardy post an opinion. I do recall him mentioning the other night that
recordings seemed to be available but I was too full of Killians and
fired up about the show to really note his feelings about it. Good host that
he is, Jim has taken the Quimby clan and Harvey to Niagra Falls and then
they're off to the Chicago show tomorrow so it may not be till the end of
the week that he responds.

Jerry Kranitz