Lame 80s pop teen horror

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Oct 23 07:13:24 EDT 2001

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:59:07 +0100, Richard Lockwood
<rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK> wrote:

>> I think Duran Duran may actually have been the worst of the lot, yeah...
>>

>The council for the defence would like to present as evidence...  "Spandau
>Ballet".

I'd forgotten about them. Tricky one, it's like trying to decide which of
two turds you would rather find in your cereal bowl.

However I think DD were in fact slightly worse, 'cos they were a lot more
pretentious. I always had the impression that deep down, Spandau Ballet
didn't really think themselves any good, and couldn't quite believe their
luck.

And what about... (high-pitched hysterical laughter)... Haircut 100?!