HW: RFH...a short review

Craig Shipley mr_ship at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Oct 23 07:46:53 EDT 2001

Yes, Andy, I own both of the CD's in question. This burn would be done to
add "TWS" into where it would have been if it had been included on the CD or
LP, to see what the flow would have been like.

I do not do or condone burning CD's for people who are too cheap to buy the
original, if it is still in print. Long OOP, well, that depends... I
recently burned three OOP titles for a chap here in the US that does a radio
show and could not get copies of the CD's to play on his show. If these
titles were still in print, he would have gotten 'em for free...

Ship