Yule Ritual. Out Now????

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Tue Oct 23 15:37:46 EDT 2001

Sounds like HW to me...just look how they missed the EMI/1999
Party/Hawkestra/Q article opportunity, I've lost interest long ago
due to below par records and the absolute impossibleness of getting
the worthwhile (if I knew which were worthwhile)...just hangin' on to
this list for ol' times sake...but I got curious on the Ritual album
and ordered it (together with Zero to Infinity, is that one good?)..I
hope they can startle my interest again...the line-up seems
promising...
Kenneth

-------
Moorbase Alpha - http://www.moll.pp.se/moor/