(OFF) Laura, calling Laura w.....

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Oct 23 17:12:27 EDT 2001

tell the boss to go play some video games ans answer that phone girl!

lets gossip about which BOC-L people we like and those we don't and if I
will last through the week........

 Tw*tboy! listTw*t!

ps- my Cerberus (known in mainstream as Yule Ritual) disc arrived today
from Andy G......looks pretty cool-

so we have another touchdown from Andy G-

also- this Mandra Gora 10" is groovy looking, once I flipped it over to the
inspiral rocketship

wow- I like it even if I don't like it

and on that 80's popsicle band thread-

I confess, I liked the ARCADIA album "so red the rose"-  it's
EVIL.....(LeBon great voice) (love the pretentiousness of them, wanted to
kill all of them in the 80's) (*REALLY REALLY REALLY* wanted to kill all of
them) (well, you know)

and tell me, was that band "Orchestral Maneuvers In The Dark" (wasn't that
they're name) as hideous as I can imgine they are/were.....