OFF ATOMIC ROOSTER was Lame 80s pop teen horror

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Wed Oct 24 05:20:14 EDT 2001

Headline News was originally on Towerbell also had Bernie Torme (who toured
the album) on guitar.  Absolutely fabulous.  Out on CD.  Buy it.

http://www.101cd.com/ogrp01.asp?artist=ATOMIC_ROOSTER&s=1151

Re: Lame 80s pop teen horror

Atomic Rooster were alright.  I particulary liked the last album which
included David Gilmour on a couple of tracks.....I cannot recall the name of
the album,though since at the time (18 years ago!!!) , I was out of weed and
money and sold some of my albums....would be nice to find it again,
though....