Off: was Yule Ritual, now Gong

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 24 06:55:09 EDT 2001

Hi,
 I'm going to disagree with Grakkl slightly here. I love Zero to Infinity
because it has so much Theo Travis on it, Seeing Gong live with him was one of
the most spiritually uplifting experiences in my life ( last year !). He's
added a slightly more structured, more mellow feel to them.

Dont get me wrong Bloomdido bad de grasse still rules, but I have found that
Theo is leading the band forward again.
"Wise Man" from Zero to Infinity has to be one of the most beautiful pieces of
music ever written.

regards
Iain.

PS its a great album....and having heard Grakkl say the live one is good, i
shall go and buy that..