Hawkwind Tribute Band

Dave Briggs dave at CRAZY-DAVE.NET
Wed Oct 24 07:20:09 EDT 2001

For anyone who is interested my mate Dave's Hawkwind Tribute band is
performing at the Royal Standard - Walthamstow on November 2nd.

They do a wicked set covering a load of Hawk-Classics
Who's gonna Win the War

Steppenwolf Golden Void Uncle Sam's on Mars Psi Power Deathtrap The Flying
Doctor Angels of Death Psychedelic Warlords Urban Guerrila Levitation
Hassan i Sabba Seven By Seven Spirit of the Age Silver Machine The Watcher
It's So Easy Ejection Master of the Universe Hurry On Sundown Brainstorm
Orgone Accumulator
and others

They've worked really hard on this gig so if you are in the area - give
them a look in.
I guarantee you won't be dissappointed

Otherwise inflate their ego's by spinning their hit counters at

http://www.silvermachine.mrnice.net

Dave

P.S. David Blunkett (UK Home Secretary) deserves a medal for being one of
the few polititions with the balls to accept that cannabis is a way of life
to half the dam country - and make the first move towards
Decriminalisation/Legalisation - Nice one Davey Boy - I'll light up a fat
one to celebrate :-)