OFF: MQB (message from Hardy re: trading live shows)

Dan Witt Lwitt1 at QWEST.NET
Wed Oct 24 12:27:36 EDT 2001

The following is the reply I received from MQB about trading the Milwaukee
10/19/2001 live recording.  I will now honor all the requests I've had for
the show.  Thank you for your patience.

Dan
   Thanks for asking us, before making this show available, a lot of people
would have just went ahead regardless.
If you feel that the recording is of a high enough standard, then by all
means
go ahead and pass it on to all interested parties. If you visit our web site
WWW.btinternet.com/~freakyfungi you'll find that ALL our released material
is
available to listen to for free online and many songs are available for
download, we are far from a "Metallica" type of band as has been suggested
on
the BOC-L, our only concern is low quality "Bring Me The Head Of..." type
recordings being peoples first experience of Mr Quimby's Beard, and it is
never
about money with us, just quality.
What Andy G wrote is also correct, as we "Freaky Fungi" do intend to release
show from this tour, so all we ask of anyone who receives your recording and
enjoys it, is that they also support the official release when we make it
available early next year.
I hope this clarifies the present situation, and thanks for your support.
Hardy (on behalf of the whole of Mr Quimby's Beard).
PS
 Feel free to post this on the BOC-L if you feel it will help.