Lame 80s pop teen horror

No Digest other.mark at NTLWORLD.COM
Wed Oct 24 15:55:42 EDT 2001

My favourite track of all time - it just edges 'Damnation Alley' into second place - is 'Devil's Answer'.....

Mark

> ** Original Subject: Re: Lame 80s pop teen horror
> ** Original Sender: Tom Clark <tclark at PETRONET.NET>
> ** Original Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 02:45:42 +0100

> ** Original Message follows...

> Atomic Rooster were alright.  I particulary liked the last album which
> included David Gilmour on a couple of tracks.....I cannot recall the name of
> the album,though since at the time (18 years ago!!!) , I was out of weed and
> money and sold some of my albums....would be nice to find it again,
> though....
>
> ----- Original Message -----From: "Tim" <ma-paharper at IOPENER.NET>

Interviewer: 'you've been looking at the stars all your life.  Is there any truth in astrology?'
Arthur. C. Clarke: 'It's utter nonsense.  But I'm a Sagittarius, so of course I'm sceptical.'