HW:Calvert influences

Wed Oct 24 15:17:49 EDT 2001

        I'll agree with that one too. I can muster some interest for parts
of _What's The Story_ but _Definitely Maybe_ is actually blessed with
quite a few good songs. It's pub-rock writ large but it's done quite well
and it is possible to enjoy it just as fun music. Then they started trying
to do it `properly' and discovered they couldn't. Also, one of those bands
whose B-sides generally should have been on the album instead of half of
what was. Yours,
                 Jon

ObCD: Wellwater Conspiracy - _Declaration of Conformity_ (for those who
are stuck in the past, definitely :-))

--
Jonathan Jarrett, part-time bookseller's assistant & medieval historian
Pembroke Cambridge   "I flatter myself that we are almost the only people