Nikestra, crowd size

Chris Gibbs chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Wed Oct 24 18:11:03 EDT 2001

Hi ya all,

Daniel Jackson wrote:

> no-ones mentioned how many people were there. is this because there weren't
> many???

Not only that but noone has mentioned the dancers!

Can't comment on crowd size, I was hanging onto the stage to stop myself
falling off the planet.  I also was not looking behind me, but I reckon
you got a good 800 or so there.

The Dancers did not get a great deal of reckognition, everyone getting
introduced except them.   There were three.   One of which was walking a
k9 puppy, and one of which was wearing only nipple rings and revealing
panties and was thrusting her crotch right at me some of the time, last
night I kept seeing her in my dreams......

What a wonderful night!

Chris

--
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when looked
at in the right way, did not become still more complicated.