HW: Yule Ritual---what's the scoop

Allan T. Grohe, Jr. grodog at PACBELL.NET
Wed Oct 24 21:58:17 EDT 2001

Doug Pearson wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:11:18 -0700, Allan T. Grohe, Jr.
> <grodog at PACBELL.NET> wrote:
> >I've been caught up in non-HW stuff lately.  What's the scoop on the
> >new CD out or coming out, perhaps around Yule/Xmas, which may or may
> >not have Michael Moorcock hooking up with the band?
>
> Hi Allan!

Hi Doug, and everyone else :-)

> Details on the new CD, including tracklist, are here:
> http://www.voiceprint.co.uk/hawkwind/hawkvp19.htm

Gracias mucho!

> You're in the Bay Area now, Allan, aren't you?

Yep, I live in San Jose now, with my wonderful new wife Heather :-)

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe Jr.               Visit the Dreaming City--
grodog at pacbell.net             http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

    I am gray.  I stand between the candle, and the star.
        We are gray.  We stand between the darkness, and the light.

              --- "And The Sky Full of Stars," _Babylon 5_