OFF ATOMIC ROOSTER was Lame 80s pop teen horror

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Thu Oct 25 03:37:55 EDT 2001

A tad over the top.  I won't accept direct credit card orders from most of
South East Asia and parts of Eastern Europe.  Why?  Because if a claim for
fraud is lodged the credit card company won't cover me, I have to pay it
myself.  Small business can't afford that kind of risk, so either you don't
accept it at all, or you charge a premium.

The harsh reality of business life

> http://www.101cd.com/ogrp01.asp?artist=ATOMIC_ROOSTER&s=1151

It's a very bad shop! Don't buy there!

They discriminate their customers from Russia! They apply to them "special"
terms.

CDServices or Amazons or CdZone never do such terrible things!

Alisa