Lame 80's Pop

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Thu Oct 25 07:58:19 EDT 2001

Rich,

That is what is so annoying. I can imagine hundreds of 'previously
credible' music fans now getting strange looks while they hum along to
their chosen (NOT) Modern Romance tune.
All together now Aay Aay Aay Aay eff off, Aay Aay Aay Aay eff off - that
should exorcise the modern romance demons.

Mark