HW: Tour Drinks

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Thu Oct 25 08:10:17 EDT 2001

Hi,

Having lurked awhile and contributed sporadically from work, I have now
gone out and bought a computer for the home. Having worked with them for 18
years I always wanted to get away from them when I got home. But current
Hawk related activity, restrictions on access from work following the Nimda
virus, daughter starting school and finding out what computers are have all
made me take the plunge.

You may get a bit more from me on a regular basis now but here's a few for
starters.

On this years tour I can't make my local gig at Liverpool as I am away that
weekend so I am going to Leeds - any suggestions for a pre show drink venue.
I can make suggestions for Liverpool but I won't be able to make it myself.

Any suggestions for a decent ISP to use (UK based). I'm looking for a flat
rate monthly payment as I'm already spending plenty of time online.

I have also fedback to the Jool's Holland Later web site (reminds me of the
Glastonbury 2000 vote - what a success that was!) Hope there is more
success with this one

Mark