OFF: Pavlov's Dog

Alex S. Garcia mvdbase at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 25 09:34:15 EDT 2001

>PD released two albums - Pampered Menial and At The Sound Of The Bell.

Actually, they've released two other albums after that. The third is from
the same era, though a lot more obscure (that is, rarer & harder to find,
though I believe it was reissued on CD a few years ago) and then, they made
somewhat of a comeback in the 90's (can't remember which year exactly,
though I'm pretty sure it wasn't all that long ago, perhaps 3-4 years ago?)
with a 4th album called "Lost in America".

I haven't heard those last two, unfortunately.

>I love his voice though.

I'll second that.

I'm assuming most of you have heard of Starsailor by now -- they're the new
rising rock stars of the moment. Well, their singer is no Surkamp, but he
still has an amazing voice that for some reason keeps reminding me of PD. Go
figure.

Alex.

Progressive rock : rip.xrs.net