HW: how many is there

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Oct 25 14:21:29 EDT 2001

In message <5.1.0.14.0.20011025003817.009fb2b0 at pop.madasafish.com>,
Chris Warburton <desdinova at MADASAFISH.COM> writes
>At 23:39 24/10/01, you wrote:
>>I knew it was a ton.  Question is, what other band has more releases than
>>this?  The only thing close I could think of would be the stones or zappa,
>>and I don't think they do.

>Some jazz artists too!

Indeed- I once looked this up in the Guinness Book of Records, and it said
Charles Mingus had been on more commercially available recordings than
any other musician. Might have changed since then though, it was quite a
few years ago.
--
Nick Medford